Raised Access Floor Installation
Server room design and build
Data Centre climate control
To provide high quality solutions that are delivered on time and on budget.
To provide leadership and be responsive to our clients so they can focus on their core business.
To build long-term client relationships.
Heale Consulting and Management Inc. (HCMI) is an IT Infrastructure Company specializing in the design, construction and maintenance of Client data centre facilities.
Our focus is to provide high quality solutions for Client projects that are delivered on time and within the Client capital cost budget. HCMI has completed numerous Client data centre projects, varying in size and complexity throughout the GTA as well as across Canada.
HCMI offers complete “turn key” solutions for Clients, including initial design consultation, capital equipment purchases, facility construction and maintenance of the completed facility. Additionally, HCMI provides retrofits of existing server rooms and data centres to correct Client issues and to upgrade the facilities to current standards.
Design & Engineering
HCMI can offer full engineering services for Client projects; from initial concept drawings and Project Cost Analysis to construction and as-built documentation.
The following Design and Engineering Services are offered:
• Development of a cooling / electrical power facility profile.
• UPS System sizing / specifications / design integration
• Development of all vendor / contractor Scopes of Work for a project.
• Develop all required I.T. LAN cabling documentation including fibre optic infrastructure.
• Security system design specifications and installations
• Environmental review / emergency generator design and specifications
• Creation of a detailed cost analysis for the data centre project.
• Facility architectural layouts.
• Electrical, mechanical & structural engineering drawings
• Architectural design
• Electrical, Mechanical and Structural engineering
• Fire Suppression design and engineering
• Communications engineering
• Data centre relocation planning and relocation services
Management / Construction
As part of the HCMI “turn key” solution, HCMI can provide construction
services as well as project management for Client initiatives.
Upon completion of the project engineering, HCMI will develop
schedules, engage construction services and deliver the project on
time and on budget.
• Project Management/ Construction Management for design/build/
• Vendor / contractor co-ordination for Project activities.
• Electrical installation services
• Mechanical installation services
• Fire detection/suppression installation services
• Raised Access Floor installation services
• Communications infrastructure installations
• Develop Project deliverable documentation for all locations.
24 / 7 Maintenance
The design and delivery of a Client Project does not stop there. HCMI considers maintenance services a vital project component to ensure sustained maximum performance of equipment long after the initial project has been completed.
Development and implementation of a master maintenance plan for the facility includes the following:
• Electrical systems maintenance including infrared scanning
• Mechanical systems maintenance
• Fire suppression systems maintenance
• Uninterruptible Power System maintenance
• Emergency generator system maintenance
• A/C equipment maintenance
• Customized maintenance programs
Our Site Environmental Review and Audits provide a comprehensive check of the Client data centre systems as they exist; highlight areas that require remedial work to correct or prevent issues, as well as provide a reference point for the Client with respect to future growth and operations within the data centre.
• All facets of the data centre are examined:
• Architectural construction
• Raised access floor systems
• Electrical systems
• Emergency generation systems
• Mechanical cooling systems
• Fire detection and suppression systems
• Security systems
• Monitoring systems
• Infrastructure cabling systems
HCMI will also audit existing Client practices with respect to the long term maintenance of the installed systems as well as the existing documentation and personnel training on these systems.
Heale Consulting and Management Inc. has leveraged our years of experience in the design / build of IT Client Facilities to include Seniors Residence Projects.
Our professional staff can design and implement a full range of services for Seniors Residences which include:
• Initial design consultation with building owners and architects
• Installation of full data / voice services for the building including PBX equipment and interface with Common Carriers as required
• Implementation of Nurse Call systems for the complex
• Security systems design and installation
• CCTV system implementation and data storage for security of the building and exterior areas
• IT server installation and support for building administration
• Audio systems design and installation for the building and / or selected building areas
• Theatre room design and component installation
• Point of Sale systems for building dining room and bar applications
In summary, Heale Consulting and Management Inc. can design and implement all required administration, safety, security and entertainment systems to ensure a successful Seniors Residence project.
Jan Heale, C.E.T., Principal
Let us contact you:
HCMI Portfolio of Clients
Canada Life Assurance Company
Dominion of Canada General Insurance
E.L. Financial Corporation
Great West Life
TD Bank Financial Group
Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX)
L&T Infotech Financial Services
Williamsburg Uptown Burlington
Town of Milton
Town of Oakville
Horizons Utilities Corporation
Toronto Hydro Telecom